|Open Positions: 1
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO (201 Building)
The CPM analyst serves as the primary on projects of moderate to significant complexity. Interacts with internal and external customers to identify needs and determine solutions that deliver maximum value. Responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit. Support the organization’s Corporate Performance Management (CPM) program, framework and function. Assist in building and supporting a CPM framework that aligns with GEHA’s vision, mission, strategy and culture. Support enterprise-wide efforts to identity and develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and key risk indicators (KRIs) to support monitoring strategic objectives, corporate goals, corporate performance and corporate health.
• Support the development, implementation and management of a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) framework and governance structure built on the principle of continual improvement (i.e., PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT). Ensures that the CPM program aligns with GEHA’s strategic planning, goal setting and employee performance management programs and processes.
• Follow established CPM practices to elicit needs, analyze opportunities, and recommend solutions that deliver maximum value.
• Partner with the Manager, CPM, GEHA executive leadership, and functional leaders to develop, implement and manage the CPM charter, policies and procedures based on leading practices.
• Partner with the Manager, CPM, GEHA executive leadership and functional leaders to develop, implement and manage goals, measures, balanced scorecards (BSC), key performance indicators (KPIs) and key risk indicators (KRIs) that aligns and supports GEHA’s strategic goals and objectives. Establish leading indicators to help support timely and data-driven decision making.
• Leverage industry performance benchmarks and authoritative sources to measure GEHA’s performance against industry competitors and peers.
• Partner with the Manager, CPM, GEHA executive leadership and functional leaders to identify reporting requirements and establish a KPI and KRI reporting process to support timely dissemination of critical goals and metrics used to measure GEHA’s corporate performance and health. Establish reporting cycles that align with executive management and board reporting requirements and needs.
• Partner with GEHA’s Actuarial Services, Financial Planning & Analysis and Analytics COE teams to establish a centralized CPM reporting framework, establish self-service reporting capabilities and build executive and senior leadership CPM dashboards.
• Assists the Manager, CPM and GEHA executive leadership with special projects or inquiries related to corporate goal and metric collection and reporting.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Insurance, Risk Management, Statistics or related discipline. Additional four years of qualifying experience may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements.
Requires four to five years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Enterprise Risk Management, Quality Assurance, Strategic Planning, and/or Performance Management. Analytical, data visualization, dashboard and scorecard development skills required. Healthcare data analytics experience preferred. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required. RSA Archer, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Power BI and advanced Microsoft Excel experience preferred. Must have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate with, and make presentations to, senior management. Incumbent is required to obtain knowledge of GEHA’s Affirmative Action policy and make decisions regarding employment, promotion, and termination of employees that comply with its principles.
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant.Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area.