|GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer with five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470. The claims processing office and call center is located in Independence near Little Blue Parkway and I-70. All offices are easily accessible by freeway from anywhere in the Kansas City metro area.
Open Positions: 1
Location: Lee's Summit, MO (200 Building)
Department: Center of Excellence
GEHA has recently developed a new Corporate Strategy, of which Customer Experience (CX) is a key strategic priority. As part of executing this strategy, the organization is establishing a Customer Experience team, a Center of Excellence (COE) dedicated to understanding and improving the GEHA customer experience. This team will help enable GEHA’s Transformation toward becoming a more customer-focused organization, putting the customer at the center of strategic decisions and embedding customer experience leading practices throughout the organization.
The CX Roadmap Manager is responsible for driving the implementation of a set of strategic CX Initiatives, both within the CX COE and in partnership with functions across GEHA, working closely with the CX Initiative Leads.
They will advise cross-functional teams implementing the CX Initiatives by providing strategic direction and recommendations for improvement. This role will build relationships with functions and partners to emphasize the value of CX, influence decision making, and find creative solutions to identified roadblocks and challenges. They will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for teams to collaborate to prevent overlap or duplication of work.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for regularly providing updates to the CX COE Lead and Chief Health and Experience Officer. They will also support preparation of updates to the Executive Team and Board on the progress of each CX Initiative as well as any issues or risks that arise in building out GEHA’s desired future-state customer journey.
Essential job functions for this role are described below. These functions can be seen as the expectation at “steady state,” once the CX Team is established in the months to come. In the near term, the Roadmap Manager will work with the CX COE Lead to establish clear plans and milestones for 2018 CX Initiatives.
• Provides oversight across CX Initiatives to ensure appropriate prioritization and sequencing
of activities, helps inform allocation of funding and resources appropriately and identifies opportunities for teams to collaborate and to prevent duplication of work.
• Ensures that the implementation of each CX Initiative or project (whether owned by the CX COE or by the business) is on track; elevates risks or concerns to leadership as needed.
• Maintains the short-term and long-term CX Roadmap to incorporate newly-identified CX priorities and ensure key milestones are documented for Initiatives that are underway.
• Serves as the CX Initiative liaison to the CX COE Lead and Chief Health and Experience Officer; understands and communicates the big-picture view of the CX journey across various in-flight efforts.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience.
Requires 5+ years of experience in managing large-scale programs. Ability to lead cross-functional teams and coordinate across multiple teams to achieve common objectives. Strong understanding of technology platforms and systems across multiple business functions. Ability to quickly understand and synthesize business goals and objectives and help stakeholders visualize the future-state. Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Displaying Technical Expertise
• Driving for Results
• Continuous Improvement
• Customer Focus
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Acting Decisively
• Building Relationships
• 2+ years of experience with customer experience projects.
• Experience within the healthcare industry.
• Master’s degree in relevant field.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
• Experience with customer experience technology platforms.
• Demonstrated experience providing guidance to programs and projects on the direction needed to produce specific business outcomes.