|GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer with five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470. The claims processing office and call center is located in Independence near Little Blue Parkway and I-70. All offices are easily accessible by freeway from anywhere in the Kansas City metro area.
Open Positions: 1
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO (200 Building)
The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for providing full life-cycle recruiting for a variety of functions with an emphasis on technical or hard-to-fill roles and leadership positions that require expertise in identifying, attracting, and assessing high quality candidates to fulfill current and future business needs. The Sr. Recruiter works with management to identify sources, develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the organization’s staffing needs. The Sr. Recruiter establishes and maintains positive relationships with various internal stakeholders, vendors and referring agencies.
• Operates as a talent advisor, partnering with the business to drive all aspects of the full-cycle recruitment process
• Prepares for and conducts intake meetings with a strong understanding of the talent landscape, analytics and recommendations for talent strategy.
• Collaborates with the hiring manager to deliver innovative and creative sourcing strategies to create a pipeline of diverse, high caliber talent for the organization.
• Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing via Boolean logic searches, referrals and other means to source passive candidates for open jobs. Attends career fairs, and other networking and recruiting events.
• Ensures a high level of candidate engagement and positive candidate experience.
• Drives and influences the candidate assessment and selection process.
• Anticipates and proactively communicates recruiting activity and status to hiring managers.
• Leverages recruiting technology and tools to maximize candidate quality and personal productivity
• Influences and improves recruiting processes and metrics.
• Mentors hiring managers on appropriate recruitment and legal hiring/interviewing practices and procedures.
• Partners with compensation to create competitive employment offers that takes into consideration internal & external equity. Makes offers of employment and coordinates pre-employment drug testing. Notifies candidates regarding selection. Counsels applicants regarding reasons for non-selection.
• Work with vendors and outside agencies for recruitment of contract and temporary employees.
• Acts as subject matter expert for applicant tracking system and processes and maintains records in accordance with EEOC guidelines and company’s Affirmative Action Plan.
• Responsible for the execution of company policies and programs, pertaining to recruitment, adhere to state and federal regulatory laws.
• Partners with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)/Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) Compliance Administrator ensuring the execution of company policies and programs, pertaining to employment, adhere to state and federal regulatory laws.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or closely related field.
Requires three years of professional recruiting experience and experience in the field of Human Resources. Requires three years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting in the Information Technology industry. Requires strong working knowledge of a Human Resources Information System (HRIS), applicant tracking system (Workday preferred), and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word). Requires strong technical sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates. Requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Requires excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
• Experience with full life cycle recruiting of executive level leadership talent.
• Knowledge of EEOC and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
• Professional certification in human resources Society for Human Resources Management-Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Professional Human Resources (PHR).
• Prior experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Generalist.