|Open Positions: 1
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO (201 Building)
The Security Team Lead is responsible for direct supervision of a team involved in the performance of specific, routine tasks. This individual will provide direction and mentoring, while leading several projects and tactical initiatives related to enterprise security, manage critical relationships with key stakeholders and vendors, drive process improvements for the information security program, and review risks assessments for potential security exposures.
• Provides technical leadership, assistance, and mentoring to their designated team.
• Conducts effective performance evaluations.
• Responsible for routine employee selection, performance and disciplinary decisions with hire/fire responsibility.
• Provide architectural leadership for identity and access management infrastructure including on premise and cloud applications.
• Defining the identity and access management architecture, policies and procedures, and ongoing processes for authentication, provisioning, and access entitlements for applications and devices.
• Accountable for work group objectives where goals and processes are defined.
• Supervises resources within budget and project schedule.
• Organizes project and task workloads and selects individuals most qualified for assignments on specific projects.
• Seeks the cooperation of others concerning specific projects or deadlines.
• Influences internal department management on set processes, deadlines and guidelines.
• On-call availability as directed
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline. Additional years of qualifying experience may be considered in lieu of formal education and certification requirements.
Requires ten plus years of experience in Information Technology, Information Security, IT Assurance, IT Governance, Risk Management and/or Business Continuity Management. Requires one or more of the following governance, risk, assurance or security certifications: CISSP, HCISPP, CRMA, CGEIT, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CBCP, GIAC or related governance, security, risk management or business continuity/disaster recovery certifications. Minimum of 6 years’ experience with Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Directory Services and Identity Management technologies. Advanced level of knowledge with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods.Proficiency in PowerShell scripting. 3+ years managing and leading technical staff to deliver successful technology solutions. Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities. Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; Strong communication / leadership skills. Experience in designing, implementing and architecting global, large-scale applications, which span multiple businesses (B2B or B2C) that meet complex business unit requirements, and preferably in complex enterprise environments. Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously. Experience working with vendors to carry out proof of concepts and design discussions. Expertise in various security platforms including but not limited to: firewalls, intrusion detection systems, two-factor authentication systems, antivirus systems, secure email gateway appliances, web filtering proxy, security information and event management (SIEM) platforms, data-loss prevention, vulnerability detection, content filtering and identity and access management. Expertise in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures. Disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods. Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures. System administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications. Cloud platform-as-a-service (PaaS) security. Automating security testing tools.
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant.Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area.