|GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer with five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470. The claims processing office and call center is located in Independence near Little Blue Parkway and I-70. All offices are easily accessible by freeway from anywhere in the Kansas City metro area.
Open Positions: 1
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO (201 Building)
As a member of the production control team, this role functions as an SME in the automation and integration of technical operational activities and batch systems. Primary focus areas will support our batch systems, critical paths, error resolution and meeting both operational and service level agreements. Handles application level issues and provides appropriate solutions to maintain stability and availability within our technology, infrastructure and operational functions.
• Designs and configures enterprise processing systems and operational activities to support all environments. Maintains enterprise scheduling application updates, including appropriate implementation, testing and quality of systems. Proactively analyzes operational KPIs, trending and exceptions, and follows through with recommended solutions.
• Implements technical processes, procedures and custom interfaces to support our technical operations and batch systems. These responsibilities include the technical design, scripting, coding, and implementation of automated processes and integrations for operational and production processing.
• Maintains standards and performance of production batch procedures, integration to programs, and Technical Standards Knowledge Base. Ensures methodologies and standards conform to the existing GEHA standards.
• Maintains knowledge base for process design, deployments and implementation procedures. Evaluates additions, revisions, and deletions to enterprise automation and processing integration to ensure enterprise SLAs are met according to SDLC procedures and standards.
• Attends and actively participates in weekly Change Control Meetings with all IT departments and reports activities relating to changes in Production Control.
Requires four year degree in computer science, business administration or related field. Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
Requires three years of technical operations or production control experience in an enterprise environment.
Requires experience in working with production applications, system operations and scheduling systems, thorough knowledge of Windows server administration, PowerShell, XML, SQL and a strong knowledge of ITIL and automation and process efficiencies. Requires effective verbal, written and professional communication skills to exchange information and provide technical expertise.