|GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer with five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470. The claims processing office and call center is located in Independence near Little Blue Parkway and I-70. All offices are easily accessible by freeway from anywhere in the Kansas City metro area.
Open Positions: 1
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO (201 Building)
The role will work closely with the business and technical communities to implement Telephony solutions to meet business objectives. This role will function as a technical solutions expert providing advanced methodologies and solutions for continuous process improvement across PBX & IVR platforms. This role will report within the Infrastructure Communications team while functionally aligned to Digital Experience Center of Excellence (DECOE). As a Telephony Specialist, you will collaborate with all business units that utilize the telephony system to understand business needs and develop a technology roadmap to meet those business needs. The Telephony Specialist will also work with all technical teams to ensure that every technical team is including Telephony in their individual roadmap. These technical teams include Infrastructure Platform, Infrastructure Communication, Web development, and analytics teams. The Telephony Specialist will ensure that the tactical and strategic technical solutions align with GEHA digital experience strategies and CX initiatives.
• Meet with business partners to review business requirements and understand the problem the business is trying to solve and ensuring that technical strategies include those requirements.
• Responsible for designing & supporting the Telephony platform, as well as the expansions and implementation of new features.
• Design and recommend the appropriate solutions to best meet the requirements driven by DECOE. Identify gaps in business requests and follow with appropriate stake holders to clearly define full solution/systems requirements. Identify all impacted telephony systems, work flows & processes.
• Ensure that Internet based services are used that can be integrated with web development and Analytics platform.
• Help business analyst to create business use cases and document requirements.
• Create both high-level and detailed technical design documents and facilitate design reviews.
• Work with other business & technical stake holders to drive the Telephony integration with other web platforms and related technologies to ensure that customer experience remains consistent & positive across platforms.
• Analyze and document existing call flows from network, through PBX, to answer (IVR or CSR)
• Evaluate potential advancements in technical operations improvements through the use of collaborating with partner team SME’s, defining common objectives and methodologies, documenting requirements and providing technical solution options with our partnered customers.
• Evaluate vendor proposals and provide recommendations for telephony technologies supporting IVR solutions.
• Leverage your technical experience to share knowledge and coach team members in technical subject matters across the telephony domain.
• Perform as an accountable team member for maintaining and improving overall call center & IVR processing efficiencies and accuracies.
• Responsible to provide technical expertise in the efforts to evaluate new tools and technologies for IVR platform and take leading edge techniques and technologies into use in our operational stack.
• Quality communication (written & oral) and technical skills are required to ensure quality support to business stake holders.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills. Maintains a positive and enthusiastic team attitude.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or credential equivalency. Additional years of qualifying experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
Requires 10+ years of successful experience in Information Systems including at least 3+ years functioning in an IVR subject matter expert role. Requires highly effective technical, communication, and communication skills to effectively collaborate with digital COE members, senior technical/business staff of other teams and other business customers. Experience with managing complex Telephony & IVR systems. Well rounded with experience in multiple contact center technologies including CTI, SIP, Genesys IVR, call routing and historical reporting, VoIP technologies. Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with the other departments to resolve complex architectural issues with innovative solutions. Proficiency in Genesys frame work, voice portal 8.X, SIP Server and Resource Manager 8.X. Avaya PBX system & call center products, Avaya Ocean, Avaya Breeze. Solid understanding of Telephony systems, related services, and its system administration functions. Some knowledge and proficiency with Nice Call recording, Email & chat queuing.