|GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer with five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470. The claims processing office and call center is located in Independence near Little Blue Parkway and I-70. All offices are easily accessible by freeway from anywhere in the Kansas City metro area.
Open Positions: 1
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO (201 Building)
The Salesforce Administrator is part of our Enterprise Applications Support Team. Responsible for the daily administration tasks of the Salesforce application as well as works with the business units to design and implement customized solutions. Responsible for having excellent technical and communication skills to be able to interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. Serve as the main contact for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, perform basic updates, promote changes from sandbox environments, add basic custom fields and other administrative duties as assigned.
• Carryout Salesforce administrative work, such as: data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, etc.
• Customize the Salesforce platform to meet the company’s needs.
• Liaise closely with business analysts, project managers and developers in order to ensure that the Salesforce system is managed effectively.
• Create and modify reports and dashboards.
• Work closely with stakeholders to discuss and design new Salesforce enhancements.
• Keep abreast of new CRM technology & innovations.
• Put together Salesforce objects, fields, workflows, validation rules and profiles.
• Deliver Salesforce training to staff as required.
• Write SOQL queries.
• Migrate code using Force.com Migration Tool.
• Maintain clear lines of contact with all colleagues.
• Document processes and procedures in a timely manner.
• Work under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment and problem solving.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field. Additional years of qualifying work experience administering Customer Management Systems (CMS) or Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) may be considered, in lieu of formal education.
Requires three years of experience with Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Requires experience on Agile Methodology. Requires extensive experience, having worked on Validation Rules, Workflow Rules and Actions and Process Builder. Requires ability to effectively work with diverse and cross-functional groups, with the ability to interact with corporate executives to sales representatives. Requires strong problem-solving and analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, including tailoring communication for a variety of audiences. Requires a good understanding of basic sales and telemarketing techniques.