|GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer with five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470. The claims processing office and call center is located in Independence near Little Blue Parkway and I-70. All offices are easily accessible by freeway from anywhere in the Kansas City metro area.
Open Positions: 1
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO (201 Building)
The Senior Developer role is to provide thought leadership and innovative development of leading-edge SharePoint solutions around the core concepts of business process automation/management, collaboration, business intelligence, and enterprise content management. This role will work with all stakeholders (including business leaders and end users) to analyze business needs, design and develop appropriate SharePoint custom solutions and ensure that the solutions meet stakeholder expectations. The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 8+ years of development/consulting experience. Experience architecting and developing high-volume, secure, scalable, high concurrent user, transactional, and distributed systems utilizing SharePoint platform
• Participates in the on-going development of the SharePoint 3-year Technology Roadmap.
• Designs and develops solutions that customize and extend SharePoint in a manner that fulfills business opportunities, as prioritized by the executive sponsors and leadership. This includes integration with other enterprise systems and third-party products.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging technologies and technical strategy, and advises department management where improvements are deemed necessary.
• Ensures that delivered solutions meet all client standards, including compliance with published standard architecture(s) and completion of required system documentation.
• Leads the planning of custom solution architectures in accordance with the Architectural Review Board requirements and guidelines.
• Participates in the requirements gathering process and assists in creating the appropriate artifacts.
• Leads the system development lifecycle for SharePoint custom solutions, including analysis, design, configuring, programming, and testing.
• Collaborates with the SharePoint server engineers to ensure service packs, patches and other releases are tested and deployed for the SharePoint environments in accordance with corporate change management policies and procedures.
• Leads the integration of non-SharePoint related services into SharePoint applications as needed.
• Continually strives to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leveraging ongoing research and understanding business needs.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology related field. Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education. Experience Requirements
Requires experience in
SQL Server databases. Preferred experience with OneNote.