|GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer with five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470. The claims processing office and call center is located in Independence near Little Blue Parkway and I-70. All offices are easily accessible by freeway from anywhere in the Kansas City metro area.
Open Positions: 1
Location: Greater Washington, D.C. Area
***THIS POSITION WILL TRAVEL THE REGION OF WASHINGTON D.C., VIRGINIA, WEST VIRGINIA, MARYLAND, AND NORTH CAROLINA***
Directs and performs all activities related to the recruitment of Dental Service Organizations (DSO), dental groups and individual dentists into the Connection Dental Network. Applies a complete knowledge of all the organization’s products, services and policies to negotiate and manage network contracts and financial reimbursement with dental providers in an assigned territory within a home office environment. Utilizes critical thinking skills to enhance and develop recruitment efforts and ensure provider retention goals are met. Perform site visits to build relationships, answer questions, negotiate reimbursement and complete contacting process.
• Must be self-motivated, able to work remotely, independently and accept responsibility to achieve goals and effectively manage a territory of business.
• Recruits non-participating Dental Providers and Dental Service Organizations. Responsible for Market ownership including detailed and thorough analysis of current recruitment efforts, fee schedule reimbursement rates, and market trends. Recommends and implements ideas or changes specific to market conditions to management team to ensure established goals are met.
• Researches and recruits Essential Community Providers to comply with Federal guidelines to meet access to care requirements set forth by the Affordable Care Act. Reports monthly progress of recruitment efforts in assigned territory.
• Utilize the Salesforce CRM to identify, track, report, and update all recruitment efforts. Identifies and reports on forecasting of territories using the Salesforce Reporting function. Optimizes Salesforce environment to maximize success of recruitment efforts.
• Conducts recruitment efforts on potential dental providers through site visits, telephone solicitation, and mailing of solicitation packages through targeted campaigns to recruit and grow the dental network.
• Assist in retention of existing providers by negotiation of fee schedule reimbursement rates. Completes analysis of demographic information, current market condition, and savings to present alternative provider reimbursement options.
• Produces and tracks daily, weekly, and monthly reports on recruitment efforts.
• Serves as a liaison between GEHA, Client Relations, dental providers and operational areas.
• Makes presentations to dental offices and Dental Service Organizations (DSOs), both participating and non-participating dentists.
• Provides creative input on marketing ideas for Connection Dental. Reports on regional competitors marketing efforts and dental office presence.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare, Marketing or Communications. Additional years of qualifying experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
Requires three years of work experience in health or dental insurance (claims, communications, customer service, sales, public relations or marketing) and/or a Professional Services sales environment. Requires effective verbal and written communication skills to negotiate agreements and prepare documents. Ability to develop and facilitate network growth and maintenance strategies within assigned territory. Proficiency with Microsoft products and knowledge of Salesforce CRM preferred. Requires a home office and 60-75% unaccompanied travel. Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable credit history to demonstrate ability to independently manage travel expenses and reimbursements. Must have ability to lift boxes of marketing materials weighing approximately 40 pounds.