|Open Positions: 1
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO (310 Building)
Assist with product-related activities including initiation, planning, execution and control of health insurance products involving multiple people and process components. Product support for the product managers through a variety of activities, including evaluation of effective plan design as well as market analysis and competitor benchmarking.
• Understand the business needs of the customer
• Responsible for development and maintenance of tools which support and sustain product development
• Attend meetings, in person and over electronic media, to provide assistance and advice.
• Assist product manager with development of product plans.
• Manage annual review of current product portfolios
• Actively look for ways to improve product delivery.
• Schedule and coordinate product events.
• Execute any assigned product tasks.
• Complete research to support product development decision making
• Assist with verification and documentation of product results.
• Assist with all tasks necessary to close the product, transitioning to an operational state, if necessary.
• Manage stand-alone internal products.
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Business, or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience.
Requires 1-3 years product management experience. Introduction to formal product management methodologies. Demonstrated decision-making, analytical and problem-solving abilities. Track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Effective written and oral presentation skills. Experience with Microsoft Office software and product planning tools.
Insurance industry experience
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant. Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area.