|Open Positions: 1
Location: Lee’s Summit, MO (310 Building)
The Associate Strategic Sourcing Partner provides professional level support to more senior partners in their efforts to manage relationships with external vendors. Develops relationships across divisions and with external vendors and is the first point of contact for internal customers, escalating complex issues. Provides consistent, efficient and unified approach to partnership management in order to support the needs of the organization and deliver value to the organization through cost savings and increased business customer satisfaction.
• Supports the management of vendor programs, providing oversight of associated contracts, vendors and processes. Reviews contracts for inclusion of specific requirements.
• Assists with annual review of contracts. Communicates with vendor to gather documents for internal review and verification. Coordinates with all internal parties to ensure timeliness of review. Tracks progress and completion of annual reviews within appropriate system.
• Assists in the development of workflows and participates in design and maintenance of policies and procedures.
• Insures compliance with program workflows and associated vendor contracts. Notifies leadership of issues or contractual noncompliance.
• Serves as the liaison between department and other internal and external parties who play a role in the program delivery. Meets with appropriate audiences to resolve program issues in a timely manner and to communicate program updates.
• Assists with OPM, OIG, and internal audits applicable to the program by providing needed workflows documents, and other program information.
• Maintains a general understanding of state and federal regulations.
• Coordinates with internal departments to resolve issues surrounding data transfer feeds of vendor files.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree (120 credit hours). Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
Prefer previous experience in a health insurance setting. Requires effective written and verbal skills to communication skills. Requires knowledge of Microsoft office suite; Excel, Word and Power Point.
• 1-2 years in a health insurance setting
• Strategic partner management
• Proven analytic or critical thinking skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
GEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the compensation of another employee or applicant.Our company's corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City metropolitan area.